How pet health clubs help you save money on your pet’s health care
Many vets offer their clients the chance to join a pet health club. Membership is a great way to save money while spreading the cost of routine, preventative healthcare for your pet.
Pet health clubs let you pay a fixed monthly amount that covers all your pet’s essential routine healthcare, such as annual injections, flea/worm treatment and often includes discount on things such as neutering, dental care and pet food.
As well as being an affordable way to keep your pet happy and healthy with all the routine healthcare they need, members also benefit from year-round savings on pet-related products.
Pet Health Club membership ranges from just £7.80 a month for a rabbit or £12.50 per month for a cat or small dog, up to £20 a month for a giant dog. With giant dog owners saving an average of £253 in their first year, it’s easy to see how membership can take the sting out of unexpected vet bills.
Unlike insurance, the Pet Health Club covers the regular, routine treatments such as vaccinations, health checks and flea, worm and parasite treatments, all in an affordable monthly payment plan.
Membership of our Pet Health Club gets you:
- Routine vaccinations (including Kennel Cough)
- Two health assessments/consultations each year
- Free microchipping (or discount voucher if already chipped)
- Year round flea and worm treatment
- 25% off lifestyle and prescription diets
- 20% off neutering
- 20% off selected lifelong medications
- Free nurse clinics
- 100% discount on direct claims administration fees
- 50% off your first bag of food
- 10% off all dentistry
- 10% off all pet shop sales
- 10% off geriatric screening tests
- Nail clips and teeth checks
- Annual urine test
Joining the Pet Health Club is easy – just visit your local vet for an application form and they will sign you up right away.